Most people know that the Internet or online fax uses your web connection and your email application to send and receive all your faxes. However, many do not know that there are many types of service plans that often come from the same supplier, which should be aware if you want to choose the exact plan that matches your needs.
Remember, to get an online phone service, you must first sign up for a vendor who will provide you with a local or toll free fax number. Your faxes or messages are sent as attached attachments and you can read send these messages directly through your email application or via your online account interface. But when it comes to choosing what kind of plan you want, there are usually many choices. Each supplier or supplier has different plan options, each with their own terms and conditions.
To help you decide which option is right for you, heres a quick general decline of the different plans you can use.
- Free fax plan These are usually supported by advertising and or other restrictions. Some major vendors let you send a fax for free, but you must register to receive a fax. While other programs allow you to receive a fax but you must sign up to send one ... all of these options are usually offered as a means for a supplier to convince you to become a paying customer later. There is still an option if you only need to send or receive one or two faxes for a long time.
- Pay as you go plan These are rare, but if you shop around you will find some pay as you go plans that are a good option if you do a lot of faxing with your company or company. Some of these plans also have a small monthly monthly payment but you still save money. Other restrictions may apply because this is a budget version of a regular service, but worth considering if your resources are frequent.
- Annual Fax Plan Many providers will offer an annual fax plan which is generally much cheaper than buying a monthly service. Like the above plan, your faxing may be limited but well worth considering for those who have a budget. Another consideration, many suppliers will give you 10 to 25 or more of if you pay at the annual rate. With this type of program, you get all the services delivered with the monthly plan, you only save for paying the full year ahead.
- Basic fax plan All providers will have their first level plan at the base level where the monthly rate will be average between 8 and 10 dollars. But you should shop around because there are cheaper basic plans and each supplier will have a slightly different number of faxes you can send receive each month with your plan. The average is somewhere between 300 and 500, but here again it pays to look around before you buy. The number of email addresses users on the plan is also limited to a low number, so you must check this feature.
- Professional fax plan Most providers will offer a more robust professional fax plan that offers additional features like more users, more storage and sometimes unlimited faxes per month. These plans are obviously more expensive, but for a company or company where faxing plays an important role in getting sales or clients, you really need a complete plan.
- Custom Business Fax Plan Many of the major online fax providers will provide a customized fax plan tailored to match the business needs. This may include fax sending where millions of faxes are sent out on a regular basis. Here are both the number of lines users and online storage unlimited. Of course, these business plans will be more expensive, but like all sales volumes or services you can still save money, especially when comparing it with the cost of conventional faxing.
The above fax options are generalizations of the types of plans you will find with these providers. These should give you a good idea of what kind of plan is best suited to meet your needs. Again, it pays to shop to find the right plan to match your needs and budget. Select displayed.